Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of documents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1falsification  of  documents Empty falsification of documents Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:46 am

jane ramos

Arresto Menor

Dear Sirs,

I am seeking your advice regarding my niece who were subjected to the falsification case....she married a foreigner and visas and all documents were readied except the last one, a GCC (Guidance and Counselling Cert). she coordinated an agency to do it for her and she obtained it from that agency, when she was about to present it to the Government office CFO, it was scanned fake and  she  was  not  able  to leave  the  country  and a legal case were filed against her. it happened in 2014. Now she is about to give birth and her husband visits her often. The sad thing is,,she is now under watchlist and she seemed hopeless that she and her child will never be with her husband as one family in her husbands country. Her husband's constant visit to her is almost draining their finances. She was only 18 when she got married never knowing that innocence of the law excuses no one. she came from a poor family and wishes to be helped. thank you.
View user profile

2falsification  of  documents Empty Re: falsification of documents Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:08 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Can the agency that processed her GCC certification still be contacted, or at least any representative from such? The agency should be held liable for the falsification of the GCC certification, unless substantial evidence proves that your niece was complicit in the act of falsification...

May lawyer na ba na naghahandle ng kaso nyo? Try to seek the help of the Public Attorney's Office in order to lessen the financial burden on the side of your niece.

Also, please give more details regarding the watchlist she is in, as it will help in determining the legal options we have for your niece.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum