Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROMOTION WITHOUT PAPERS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROMOTION WITHOUT PAPERS Empty PROMOTION WITHOUT PAPERS Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 am

archenar23

Arresto Menor

Hi there,

I would like to ask for your assistance as my officemates and I were losing hope on this matter.We were promoted as a QA/Quality Assurance since April 25,2012 we were advised that our cadetship/probationary period is just 3 months(VERBALLY). Then we did the task of a QA. Everytime we asked them about our papers, they are just saying that they are working on it but we just need to wait. After 3 months we still asked them about our confirmation as a regular QA but same answers. They are saying that we just need to wait for it as they are speaking with the management for our confirmation. December 3, 2012 when some of us was called in a meeting and was advised that we will do phone time(CSR JOB) for 2 weeks and said it is temporary as we are not confirmed yet and we are still billable. They also said that it will be just for that specific span of time. After 2 weeks they said that we still need continue doing phone time as the queue of calls are still so heavy. Then a bad news was spread out, they said that this January 2013 we will go back as a regular CSR though until now we dont have specific team yet. My question is can we fight for it?. We were used and abused,as well as we were humiliated since those agents who we coached are teasing us saying we dont have any right to coach them as we are also like them. We also dont have increase in our salary nor allowances as we changed our tasks. Thank you I hope that you can help us. Crying or Very sad

2PROMOTION WITHOUT PAPERS Empty Re: PROMOTION WITHOUT PAPERS Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 pm

attyLLL

the remedy would be to file a complaint at nlrc for regularization as QA personnel, but it will depend on the evidence presented whether it will prosper

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PROMOTION WITHOUT PAPERS Empty Re: PROMOTION WITHOUT PAPERS Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 pm

archenar23

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your response,I have printed all of my scans to my agents before as a proof of my task as a QA as well as I printed some of my email sent and receive items showing my signature as a QA and some email to give me kuddos from my partner team managers. Just want t know,do you think it can be enough proof? My access was already disable as they wants us to go back on the floor as an agent. Thanks again and more power.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum