Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utang ng nayapang Ina...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utang ng nayapang Ina... Empty Utang ng nayapang Ina... Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Ybrahim23

Arresto Menor

Good day....I was hoping someone can give me a legal advice...

My mom just recently passed away and after her death, I found out na marami pala siyang nahiram na pera sa ibat-ibang tao. M mother is a stay at home wife but for the past two decades, nagpapautang na siya ng pera na may interest, but in the past two years, siya naman ang nanghihiram ng pera sa ibang tao at pinapautang din sa iba, siyempre may interest din yung inutang niya at pinapatungan na lang niya para siya kumita. I don't know kung bakit niya ginawa yun coz' as far as I know wala naman kami problema sa pera. After her death, nakita ko yung listahan ng mga inutang niya with the corresponding amount of interest. Ang problema wala kami idea ng father ko kung kanino niya pinautang yung mga nahiram niya and we still dont know kung bakit siya nang-hihiram in the first place. Ang naiisip lang namin eh naloko siya sa sa isang scam or may nagtakbo sa pera namin kasi pati pera sa banko namin, nawawala. Yun din siguro dahilan kaya na high-blood mommy ko at namatay, sa sobrang pag-iisip.

Ang problema namin ngayon eh yung mga nahiram niya na malalaking halaga. Yung maliliit, nabayaran naman namin, pero yung malalaki, hindi na namin kayang bayaran, isa doon ay hindi naman pumayag na huwag na ipagpatuloy yung interest.

Tanong ko po kung may habol pa po ba sa amin yung mga inutangan ng mommy ko na hindi po namin alam ng Daddy ko. And may kaso po ba sila pwede isampa sa amin? Or pwede ba sila kumuha ng gamit namin bilang pambayad? Kasi wala naman po kami ari-arian na pwede ibenta or ipambayad.

Nag-iisa lang po ako anak, and so is my Mom and Dad. Naaawa na po ako sa daddy ko kasi sobra din siya nag-iisip. Ako naman po ay natatakot na mademanda or makuha bahay namin.Nagkasakit na po Daddy ko and muntik na rin po ma-stoke.

Sana po mapayuhan niya ako kung ano pwede namin gawin...Maraming salamt po...

2Utang ng nayapang Ina... Empty Re: Utang ng nayapang Ina... Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Ybrahim23

Arresto Menor

Anyone? I really need legal advice...

3Utang ng nayapang Ina... Empty Re: Utang ng nayapang Ina... Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Ybrahim23

Arresto Menor

Please...sana po ay may makapag payo...kailangan po talaga namin tulong....

4Utang ng nayapang Ina... Empty Re: Utang ng nayapang Ina... Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

earl223

Arresto Menor

If your mom left a last will and testament dividing her properties.. then the beneficiaries will be responsible for settling the debt left by your mother. If no will was written, her property will be divided between you, your father, and any illegitimate child. If such is the case, you and your father (and any illegitimate child) will have to settle the debts.

But do not worry... based on Art 3 of the Philippine Constitution: "No person shall be imprisoned for debt or non-payment of a poll tax." Simply said.. you and your father won't go to jail. Though with the proper court order, then can confiscate inherited property (those that belonged to your mother) for debt settlement.

Note lang bro that i am no expert... just have a lot of time to do research and cross checking information.

5Utang ng nayapang Ina... Empty Re: Utang ng nayapang Ina... Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Ybrahim23

Arresto Menor

earl223 wrote:If your mom left a last will and testament dividing her properties.. then the beneficiaries will be responsible for settling the debt left by your mother. If no will was written, her property will be divided between you, your father, and any illegitimate child. If such is the case, you and your father (and any illegitimate child) will have to settle the debts.

But do not worry... based on Art 3 of the Philippine Constitution: "No person shall be imprisoned for debt or non-payment of a poll tax." Simply said.. you and your father won't go to jail. Though with the proper court order, then can confiscate inherited property (those that belonged to your mother) for debt settlement.

Note lang bro that i am no expert... just have a lot of time to do research and cross checking information.

Thanks for the advice...Im also doing some readings...Uhmmm...Our only property is our house, may nabasa ka ba na kung pwede nila kunin yung bahay or mga gamit pambayad ng utang? Thanks again...

6Utang ng nayapang Ina... Empty Re: Utang ng nayapang Ina... Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 pm

earl223

Arresto Menor

Yung nabasa ko lang about confiscation of property is when you are unable to pay your required government taxes. The courts can have your properties seized (Local Government Code of the Phil. Book II, Section 175).

Banks can only confiscate property if the property was used as collateral (mortgaged property); like cars and real property. Credit card companies and other credit companies, including private individuals (that take no collateral) so far wala ako naririnig or nababasa na may nangyare ngang confiscation of private property.. usually threats lang.

7Utang ng nayapang Ina... Empty Re: Utang ng nayapang Ina... Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:32 am

Chea82

Arresto Menor

Hello po, need help din almost same case with me. Mom passed away and without knowing na meron sya loan sa bank, i havent talked to them but upon reading their notice wala po nakacollateral sa bank, i think its a salary loan but not quite sure sa details, can the bank reposes anything? Please help. Thanks in advance

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum