Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI clearance confusion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI clearance confusion Empty NBI clearance confusion Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:31 pm

froichemarv

Arresto Menor

Good day sir,

My father was asked by the Canadian Embassy to have an NBI clearance indicating his name as well as his AKA with the purpose of VISA CANADA. We went to the NBI office and requested for the said clearance.

Unfortunately, instead of placing VISA CANADA in the purpose, they indicated CHANGE OF NAME, whereas what we had written in the application form was VISA CANADA.

We aired out this matter to the NBI office where we claimed the clearance. They said that if a person will be requesting an NBI clearance with an AKA, it would ALWAYS be indicated in the purpose of CHANGE OF NAME. We repeatedly asked the NBI officer if they could provide us with an NBI clearance indicating the present name of my father, his AKA, and with the purpose VISA CANADA.

My question is, is it really true that when an AKA is indicated, it would always be a purpose of CHANGE OF NAME?

Our application for immigration is still pending due to this matter. Please advice. Thanks and God bless!

2NBI clearance confusion Empty Re: NBI clearance confusion Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm

dookie

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po kung nakasampa pa lang ang kaso lalabas na ba agad sa nbi clearance?

3NBI clearance confusion Empty Re: NBI clearance confusion Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 am

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

froichemarv wrote:Good day sir,

My father was asked by the Canadian Embassy to have an NBI clearance indicating his name as well as his AKA with the purpose of VISA CANADA. We went to the NBI office and requested for the said clearance.

Unfortunately, instead of placing VISA CANADA in the purpose, they indicated CHANGE OF NAME, whereas what we had written in the application form was VISA CANADA.

We aired out this matter to the NBI office where we claimed the clearance. They said that if a person will be requesting an NBI clearance with an AKA, it would ALWAYS be indicated in the purpose of CHANGE OF NAME. We repeatedly asked the NBI officer if they could provide us with an NBI clearance indicating the present name of my father, his AKA, and with the purpose VISA CANADA.

My question is, is it really true that when an AKA is indicated, it would always be a purpose of CHANGE OF NAME?

Our application for immigration is still pending due to this matter. Please advice. Thanks and God bless!

Sa tingin ko lang,

Madalas sa Gov't Forms, may ganyan talaga, parang sa BIR lang.. whenever lilipat ka ng RDO, Change of Status ung form na kukunin mo kahit hindi naman, they just consider your transfer of RDO as Change of Status..

(Please correct me if I'm wrong, I went through the process couple of times na kasi eh)

So maybe, ganun din sa NBI, Change of Name ung form, pero may portion ka lang na idadagdag sa name w/c is ung AKA..

As long as Green ung NBI na makukuha mo(for Abroad) un ung hinahanap ng Canadian Embassy na NBI para sa Visa Application ng Father mo..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum