Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incentive removal legal or not?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Incentive removal legal or not? Empty Incentive removal legal or not? Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 pm

honey@09

Arresto Menor

I was receiving a 5k incentive every time we hit our monthly target. But now we have a new boss in the company and he said that he will have to stop the incentive that we are receiving because with or without the incentive our priority is to hit our monthly target. Is this legal to do this or should I seek DOLE for help. I was not yet regular in the position but in my previous position I was already receiving a 3K monthly incentive. I've been in the company for almost 6 years now and it was the common practice before to give us incentives, I started at 1K monthly and then 3K and now I'm at 5K because I've been getting a promotion in my position. Your immediate response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2Incentive removal legal or not? Empty Re: Incentive removal legal or not? Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

company discretion po yan..

3Incentive removal legal or not? Empty Re: Incentive removal legal or not? Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

kung common practice na ang pagbibigay ng mga insentibo at wla namang pagbaba sa kita ng kumpanya.... ang biglaang pagtanggal ng mga insentibo ay abuso ng discretion. itoy labag sa rule ng "non-diminution of benefits".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum