Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discrepancy of Birth of the Deceased person

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mistermoonlight

Arresto Menor

Atty, good day sa iyo.

My friends father passed-away last Sunday.This person don't have a birth certificate and he even didn't bother to file for a late registration.

Now my friend visited the website of SSS to find if they can avail the funeral benefit & death benefits, upon registration, ayaw tanggapin ng database/system ng SSS ang alam nilang legitimate date of birth ng pumanaw na tatay nila.As per SSS website, the entry of date of birth is incorrect.

Now,is this subject for correction? Assume ko hindi na dahil patay na yung tao, mahihirapan kaya silang makakuha ng benefits since mali ang date of birth ng tatay nya? Ang alam ko kasi mabusisi ang mga officer ng SSS lalo sa pag claim ng death benefits.

Maraming salamat po and more power.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum