Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSO BirthCertificate & MUNICIPAL BirthCertificate , NOT HAVING THE SAME LAST NAME TH0UGH HAVE BEEN CHANGED LEGALLY IN THE MUNICIPAL BirthCertificate AFTER PARENTS MARRIAGE.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aflenida

Arresto Menor

Hi sir! Gud day!

Im a graduatng c0llege student and an NSO BC is one of d'requirments. When i got my NSO, we saw that my Lastname on NSO and my lastname on my municipal birthcrtfc8, doesnt match th0ugh my parents got married wen i was 5 and had already changed it 2 my fathers lastname legally on my municipal brthcrtifc8. So, what happened? Y isnt it d'same. Mgkaiba po ba yung gnawa ng parents ko n pgchanged s munisipyo at iba pa yung pgaupdate ng sa NSO? Hindi po ba yun ,yun tip0ng pg inupdate s munisipyo dapat ipapadala nila ung bago s NSO for a m0re updated records. Pakielaborate nman po skn. Pls.. Thank you so much!

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

This requires special proceedings that shall be filed with the court. You state the facts and reasons for the change.

nics

Arresto Menor

Gud day sir,
I have a problem with my birth certificate. I was registered twice by my parents due to misleadings. And the worst, it has different birth place. Will my parents be penalized because of that?
I'm so worried about this. I need some advice on what to do about this problem, sir.
Thank you and more power!

attyman

Arresto Menor

for nic: first get a copy of your BC from the NSO, usually the first one that was registered with the NSO was the correct one. have your other BC cancelled by the LCR of the place where yoU were born. better yet, try asking them also if what would be the best thing for you to do. they would usually asked you to execute an affidavit among others

attyman

Arresto Menor

your parents will not be penalized,

attyman

Arresto Menor

for aflenida: as stated, i would gather that your issue is one of legitimation. under our law when a child was born out of wedlock he/she is considered illegitimate. however, when your parents got married, by operation of law you are legitimated, hence, has all the right to bear/carry the surname of your father without having to go through the process of a petition for change of name.all that must be done is go to the LCR and have them attached to your BC a copy of your parent's marriage cert. and inform them regarding your status

nics

Arresto Menor

Gud day atty,

This is nics again, thank po sa prompt reply at sa advice. Regarding po sa cancellation of second birth, will it still undergo court proceedings? What do you think po?

Thank you po ulit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum