Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i have slightly pucnhed the crew of a tea house

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

junjun dorado

Arresto Menor

hi,

good am sir/madam i am a old crew in a tea house and now a customer.. we got banned in that tea house and we dont know why .. that time we're just getting our things that was left in that tea house .. then one of his crew said infont of the other customers " banned na kayo' shut up ! LAYAS LAYAS " as if that we were dogs for him to say that .. i got angry because of what he did .. nilapitan ko sya and said " we entered in this room without any thing that we are doing to you" nag away kami nag sigawan then sabi nya putangina ko dw doon ako lalo nagalit nag away kami naglapit kaming dalawa then he provoked me to do what i have done .. nasuntok ko xa slightl sa head we have witnesses at alam nilang hindi ko xa na harm isa pa he provoked me po and binato nya ko nga mga gamit sa tea house na yon ..

hoping for you HELPFUL answers sir/madam .. have a good day Smile

attyLLL

what is your question?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum