Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheques issued by ex hubby

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cheques issued by ex hubby Empty cheques issued by ex hubby Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 am

allou

Arresto Menor

when i was in UK my ex husband issued numerous of cheques to our suppliers, and then he closed our bank account and flew abroad. if i go back to the philippines, are the suppliers have the right to chase me to pay them? though those things happened i was abroad, but the checking account is under my name and or his name.

2cheques issued by ex hubby Empty Re: cheques issued by ex hubby Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 am

weeee

Arresto Menor

Tanong lang po. Kinasal kasi ako pero hindi ko naipasa yung MC. After 2 years naghiwalay kami. Chineck ko sa munisipyo kung may record ung kasal namin wala daw kasi lahat ng copy ng MC nasa X ko. Valid pa din ba ang kasal namin? By the way civil wedding pala ang kasal ko.

3cheques issued by ex hubby Empty Re: cheques issued by ex hubby Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:51 pm

attyLLL

allou, in my opinion, yes and it will prosper if the debt is related to some endeavor intended to benefit the family.

weee, yes, it is still valid

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4cheques issued by ex hubby Empty Re: cheques issued by ex hubby Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 am

allou

Arresto Menor

its not intended to benefit my family neither me. but only benefit him (ex hubby) he used the money for placement so he can go abroad. but during that time i am already in uk. and i havent received any single amount from him neither my family.

5cheques issued by ex hubby Empty Re: cheques issued by ex hubby Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm

attyLLL

you can argue that. ruling will depend on the evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum