Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WE WANT A CONTRACT THAT WOULD MAKE SURE THAT BOTH US ARE GOING TO END UP HUSBAND AND WIFE. PLS REPLY ASAP :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azkalero

Arresto Menor

Hi, my girlfriend and I were wondering if there is some sort of contract that would make us like binded to each other without really having to reach the point of marriage, a contract that both of us would sign that would make sure that the only guy she marries is me and vice-versa. If only we could get married now but we cant, since the both us are still in college,i'm 18 and she's 19, and our parents will not agree to that(to getting married in an early age), so we just wanna make our own contract(we've been bf/gf for almost 4 years). What can be done here? thank you so much.

Btw, I'm an aspiring lawyer. Smile

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

Better ask Atty. LLL sir.

In my own opinion, if you cannot marry at this early age because your parents will not give their consent, then there is no other way to solve your problem except to leave your fate to God. and please dont only pray. You act also. Do the simple things that can make your GF happy. Not only that, ipakita mo din na me future siya sa iyo. wag mo sya sakalin din masyado like sobra ka seloso masyado. in short, gawin mo lahat para maging satisfied siya sa iyo. In those manners, makabuy ka ng time para pag marrying age ka na na di na kailangan ng consent s parents niyo, puwede na kayo pakasal. pagka alam ko, marriage contract lang ang the only contract na makabind sa inyong dalawa. there is no other contract.

or if ayaw mo maniwala. sige. pagbigyan kita. maglapit ka daw sa isang lawyer. tapos sabihan mo si lawyer na gawaan ka niya ng contract. kumbaga, memorandum of agreement. ganito ang pagkasulat.

MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into by and among:
Mr. Azkalero, single, filipino , and a resident of Manila,Philippines, herein referred to as the FIRST PARTY.
- and-

GF ni Mr. Azkalero, Single, Filipino, and a resident of Manila, Philippines, herein referred to as the SECOND PARTY.

NOW, THEREFORE, the parties wish to enter into this Agreement to define parameters of their legal obligations.

whereas,(itagalog ko na lang. wala na akong time mag english) si Mr. Azkalero, binata pa at gusto sanang pakasalan si gf niya . Whereas, si Gf ni Mr. Azkalero ay dalaga at gusto sanang pakasalan si Mr. Azkalero

Whereas, Si Mr. Azklero ay 18 pa , kaya kailangan ng parental consent bago sya makapakasal. Whereas, si gf ay 19 pa. kaya kailangan ng parental consent bago sila magpakasal.

whereas, nung humingi silang dalawa ng consent s parents nila, hindi pumayag ang parehong parents nila.

whereas, dahil hindi matuloy ang kasal nila kasi walang parental consent kaya the first party and the second party have hereunto entered into this Memorandum of Agreement under the following terms and conditions;

1. that __________si Mr. Azkalero nagbind sa sarili niya na sa kanyang gf lang sya magpakasal.

2. that si Gf kay Mr. Azkalero lang dapat magpakasal.

3. that bawal si mr. Azkalero at si gf na sa iba sila magpakasal.

3. That the FIRST PARTY and SECOND PARTY shall undertake not to circumvent the abovementioned clause. In the event of circumvention of this agreement by either party, directly or indirectly, the circumvented party shall be entitled to a legal monetary penalty equal to the maximum monetary benefit it should realize from such marriage plus any and all expenses, including but not limited to all legal cost and expenses incurred to recover the lost revenue.

di ba ang pangit pakinggan? at saka pagka alam ko, walang ibang contrata na makabind sa inyo na magtali sa inyo na dapat kayo lang maging husband and wife until you reach the age na di na kailangan ng parental consent? KASI THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW IF MERON MANG AGREEMENT. AT HINDI MO IYAN MA EXECUTE AND MAPABIND SA OTHER PARTIES. FOR ME, PARANG VOID IYAN. KASI ANG PAGPAKASAL SA ISANG TAO, HINDI PINIPILIT AT THE TIME MACELEBRATE ANG MARRIAGE. E KUNG DURING THAT TIME, ME MAHAL NA SIYANG IBA, DOES IT MEAN NA DI NA SYA PUWEDE MAGPAKASAL SA MAHAL NIYA DAHIL ME CONTRATA NA SYA SA IYO?

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

pahabol lang. siguro mas maganda if magtanong ka din s law professor mo. baka mali ang sagot ko sa iyo. tsaka ask mo din si Atty. LLL. kasi sya ang idol ko dito. magaling iyong mga sagot niya.

azkalero

Arresto Menor

@taxconsultantdavao, thank you for the legal advice sir, at the moment I am still waiting for your idol(Atty.LLL) to also give me legal advice Smile (just to clarify also, this is our mutual decision [well, my gf was the one who had this idea in the first place so pinagbigyan ko at gusto ko rin Smile] I will try what you said sir about the memorandum of agreement. thnak you Smile

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

just to clarify also. hindi ho binding iyang memorandum of agreement niyo na sinulat ko. kasi pabiro lang iyon na pangit if me ganun na agreement. sabi ko nga, bawal iyon.

better consult with your practicing lawyer. baka me iba sya advice na extraordinary or extralegal. but that is against the law. ikaw ang bahala kung ano gusto mo and if you are willing to face the legal consequences.

attyLLL

sorry to say, that in love, there are no such thing as binding contracts. there is no problem if you will execute such a contract, but the law expressly states that neither will be liable for damages in case of a breach of a promise to marry.

there will be many years of commitment and dedication ahead, and you have many other ways to strengthen your relationship instead of a piece of paper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

If you are destined to be together, you will be together. Love, respect and be honest to each other – those will bind you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum