Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Likelihood to win the case? going on 4 months waiting for the decision.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

curious_jem

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I would like to seek your advice regarding our case. To give you a brief background. Were an overseas contract worker and was made redundant by our employer, we only receive our last paycheck but that doesn't include our backpay for more than a year of being employed with the company. We didn't receive a 30 day notice. Since we were regularized our contract should be until 3 years.
These were the things that we raised on our position paper. Until now we haven't received a word from NLRC about the decision of our case and sometimes I do get paranoid and think that..What if "binayaran yung arbiter" why it is taking so long for us to hear a word from them? the last time I follow up the case was on Sept 17 which I personally went to NLRC. The paralegal or maybe the secretary of the arbiter said that we should just wait for the mail to arrive. Now its going on 4 months and im getting suspicious.

Also does the agency solely will provide for the settlement in case we win? Or is it both for the agency and our foreign employer?
Please help. Thank you.

Last edited by curious_jem on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More concerns added)

attyLLL

ask your lawyer how you can file a motion to resolve.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

curious_jem

Arresto Menor

thank you..will do that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum