Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Results Companies incident

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Results Companies incident Empty The Results Companies incident Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 pm

sze_tin21

Arresto Menor

Hi, I was hired by Results Manila last May 2012 as an Operations Supervisor. The reason why I applied there is because of a specific account. I have been working for that account from a previous contact center with the same function. We were already in training when the client(the one who handles the account) told the management that they did not want people with prior experience. We were pulled out from the program without any written notification. By the way the contract that I signed with the company is "co-terminus" with the account. In fairness to Results Manila, the put us in "floating" status (we were still paid even if we were not going to work) until such time that we are re-assigned to a different account. The process is they will look for another account then there is going to be a notification for an interview or a heads up where are we heading. We received NONE. This went on for almost 3 months. Until we received a notification that we should report for work for our new assignment. We were made to do things that is not in our job description in a different department. After a week of doing that task, we were again pulled out because they said that we will be placed into a different account. An account that is a universe different than what we signed up for. They let us log out early because the training for the new account starts in 7 hours. We didnt attend the training because it is like allowing them to transfer us to an entirely different environment.This happened withour any WRITTEN notice. Everything was verbal. We approached the HR supervisor and notified him that we are not willing to be transferred to the said program. He responded that he is going to tell it to the management and will get back to us. I have been diligently asking for updates after that conversation. Then we received a Return to Work order on October 29 stating that I havent been reporting to work from Sep 17 to present. I found it very peculiar since I personally went to the office a couple of days prior to that and what is more surprising is that the person (HR SUPERVISOR) that I was talking to in the office is the one who issued the RTWO. When asked why did he issued the RTWO, he said it was the management's decision. They stopped giving us our salaries. Please advise me on what cases could I possibly file? And could I claim something from them since I wasted almost months waiting when I should be enjoying leaves and medical insurance?

Thank you so much for taking time to read this.

2The Results Companies incident Empty Re: The Results Companies incident Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:15 pm

attyLLL

i think i answered your email

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum