Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ra 9262

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ra 9262 Empty ra 9262 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 am

cruzmgrace

cruzmgrace
Arresto Menor

naghiwalay po kami ng ex husband ko march 2007 kasi po nakabuntis sya and there was a physical abuse. I filed two cases that year, one is concubinage and the other one is ra 9262. the first case was dismissed but the RA9262 pushed through. However, on February 2008, we just settled the case. I withdrew the case and in return, we made a memorandum of agreement indicating that my husband will provide a monthly financial support for our 2 kids. Sinunod naman po nya yng agreement until may 2009 kaso po after nun, di na sya monthly nagbibigay. After nya magsustento nung may 2009, next po nyang sustento was on october of 2009 and from there, di na po talaga nasunod yung mga nasa agreement like yung amount ng sustento (Php3500 to Php 4000 in kind, i did not ask for cash) and di na po nya monthly ginagawa yun. I let it go, thinking na baka hirap sya kasi he already has 2 kids with his live-in partner now. By the way, my ex husband works as a manager in a fast food chain. Kaso lang po this year, once pa lang sya nagsusustento and it was for less than Ph1000. nagalit na po ako sa kanya. He threatened me na di na daw sya magbibigay kasi daw naiinis sya sa ugali ko. I told him na hindi excuse yung galit ko sa kanya para hindi sya magsustento sa mga anak nya sa akin. What can I do to oblige him to financially support our 2 kids, considering that both of them are already in school.

2ra 9262 Empty Re: ra 9262 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am

southern star

Arresto Menor

if the MoA was approved by the court, the husband can be declared in contempt in court for violating the court's order for which he can even be imprisoned until he complies.

3ra 9262 Empty Re: ra 9262 Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 pm

attyLLL

you can file a new criminal complaint for economic violence under ra 9262, or file a petition for support in court to enforce your agreement.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4ra 9262 Empty Re: ra 9262 Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 am

cruzmgrace

cruzmgrace
Arresto Menor

the memorandum of agreement was signed in pasay since i was physically abused in pasay that's why the case for RA9262 was filed there as well as the MOA. the MOA was also approved by the court. I am based in manila. Where can i file the case for contempt in court? Do i need to file it in pasay or can I just have it here in manila? If ever I file a case for violation of RA 9262, does it mean that i no longer need to file contempt in court? or can i fle both for me to make sure that his financial support for our two kids will be enforced?

5ra 9262 Empty Re: ra 9262 Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:57 am

attyLLL

if the agreement was approved by the court, then you should file a motion for execution or at the same court.

6ra 9262 Empty Re: ra 9262 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 am

cruzmgrace

cruzmgrace
Arresto Menor

what if i file for violation against RA 9262, can I file it here in manila?

7ra 9262 Empty Re: ra 9262 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:13 pm

attyLLL

i believe you can file at your present residence, because that is where the economic violence is being experienced. if your residence is in manila, then yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum