Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

period of turnover

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1period of turnover Empty period of turnover Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 pm

rich

Arresto Menor

Indicated in a contract that there must be a 2month prior notice before resigning. Is it valid even if an employee is only a newly hired employee who has little or nothing for turnover?

2period of turnover Empty Re: period of turnover Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

southern star

Arresto Menor

rich wrote:Indicated in a contract that there must be a 2month prior notice before resigning. Is it valid even if an employee is only a newly hired employee who has little or nothing for turnover?

the contracting parties may agree on any stipulations, conditions, terms and clauses as they may deem convenient provided it is not contrary to law, morals and good customs or prejudicial to the rights of 3rd persons.

i don't see anything illegal/unlawful out of such agreement. :star:

3period of turnover Empty Early Resignation Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm

rich

Arresto Menor

If I would resign after a month of employment, what do my employer has against me? Am I liable for damages because of this? Thank you.

4period of turnover Empty Early Resignation Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 pm

rich

Arresto Menor

If I would resign after a month of employment, what do my employer has against me? Am I liable for damages because of this? Thank you.

5period of turnover Empty Re: period of turnover Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 am

southern star

Arresto Menor

if at the time you signed the contract, you were fully aware of the consequences of the agreement and you affixed your signature voluntarily, then the company can sue you for damages on the basis of that contract. Like a Star @ heaven

6period of turnover Empty Re: period of turnover Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 pm

attyLLL

you can argue that the provision is void because it goes beyond what is required by law, particularly if the contract was wholly prepared by the company

ART. 285. Termination by employee. - (a) An employee may terminate without just cause the employee-employer relationship by serving a written notice on the employer at least one (1) month in advance. The employer upon whom no such notice was served may hold the employee liable for damages.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7period of turnover Empty Re: period of turnover Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

Not only that...the Constitution bars involuntary servitude..

Sa dami ng naghahanap ng trabaho...one month is enough for your employer to find a replacement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum