Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recorded conversations as evidence in court

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ian_velesrubio

Arresto Menor

Good day. I have a friend who is a college instructor in our school. She was really fed up with whats going on with our school administration having corruption and other anomalies happening. She has recordings of her conversations with our school director proving the accusations true. Based of what i heard, I can clearly say that our school director is guilty. Pero hindi namin alam kung tatanggapin sa korte ang mobile phone recordings na hawak niya. At nagbanta pa na magkontra demanda pa ang SD kung hindi tatahimik ang friend ko. Paano po ba?

ndizonjr

Arresto Menor

If the recorded conversation is without the knowledge and consent of one of the parties, then it is a clear violation of RA 4200 or the Anti Wire-Tapping Law. Not only would the recording be inadmissible in evidence, it may also hold the person who recorded and/or in possession of the same to be criminally liable.

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

She committed a crime of wire tapping. There is no way you could gain that information without the consent of the school director. Do not proceed with the suit or avoid the suit and find other ways or means to vent your complaints on corruption and anomalies. What other schools normally do is they write it in their school organ or paper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum