Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accused of hurting her son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accused of hurting her son Empty Accused of hurting her son Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Tchr. M

Arresto Menor

Hi, I am a preschool teacher for 15 years now. I've been handling Nursery students from ages 3 to 5 years old. I just want to share with you an event that happened last October 1, 2012.
Before 1 pm last Oct. 1, this parent approached me and asked if I hit her son's head on the table, at the same time showing his allegedly "bukol" at the back of his head about 2 inches above his nape. She told me that his son, 4 years old, told her that I "untog" him on the table last Sept. 29 because, according to the boy, I got angry because he is teaching his classmate the answer to the test question.
I answered her casually that I did not do such thing, and asked her why will I do that. Then she said "sige teacher" and walked away casually. Then I went inside the room for my afternoon Nursery class.
Inside, I asked the boy if I hit his head on the table, and he answered "no" by shaking his head. Then, everything is normal again.
Day in, day out, the afternoon Nursery class went on smoothly. The boy acting normal, just like before.
I did not know that the mother is talking to the parents of my other students , in their houses, asking the students if they had seen me did that to her son. Still, I did not confront her. Until on the Friday of that week, Oct. 5, she confronted the administrator of the school, who in turn, advised her to have a dialogue with the directress of t school. She went to the school, Oct. 6, to talked with our directress. They came up with a signed agreement that we will have a forum come Monday, October 8, to discuss about the incident. She did not show up on the agreed date. We learned that she went to the Bargy Hall to have his son Medico Legal. But the doctor did not find anything from his head. So she decided to bring her son in a Psychiatrist. We heard nothing from her since then.
Now, 14 days after the meeting that we had agreed upon, I would like to ask if it is possible for her to file a case in court even without prior talk or meeting or even a barangay hearing? Hoping for your reply. Thank you.

2Accused of hurting her son Empty Re: Accused of hurting her son Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 am

MMMM

Arresto Menor

Of course it's possible. Also, the school administrator should have handled the situation right there and then, and should not have escalated it to the directress. What you should also have done on the first day is that you should have talked to your boss about it. You cannot control what the mother does, i.e. talking to the other parents.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum