Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless imprudence resulting to homicide

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AlexOria24

Arresto Menor

what are the obligations of the owner of a vehicle involved in a vehicular accident?

8me

Arresto Menor

good evening po, gusto ko po sana malaman ang obligation po ng owner ng motor na nakaaksidente pero iba ang driver. naospital po ang bata at namatay after 3 weeks pero ginastusan na namin ang hospitalization, at libing...pwede pa po bang idemanda ng family ng namatay ang owner ng motor?

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Puede for damages.

yllek

Arresto Menor

good day sir.just want to ask kung makukulong ba ang driver ng company owned van ng sister ko who was driving on a highway and had an accident with a motorcycle driver,as per their driver the man was overspeeding racing another motorcycle and overtaked head on to the van .the van was a wreck but the company driver didnt have any bruises. the motorcyle driver who happened to be DRUNKed, without license, without registration, died after a week. the company paid for the hospitalization and other expenses. at first no one from the family filed a complaint ,the company driver was detained and jailed for a day. released after there were no complainant. but after the man died they started their case.the man who died was also a retired police.
eventually as the case progress lahat binaliktad. and the police doesnt want us to ask about the first blotter, stating that the victim was drunk and he doesnt have a license...wag daw sila pangunahan.we think pagtatakpan ng police ang kabaro nila.
the company driver is being helped by my sister in all the legal expenses, but it seems their lawyer is trying to extort money.. dapat daw makipag settlement nalang ng 500K. mukhang ang company ang gagatasan., ang kawawang driver nila now has a warrant of arrest. hindi naman na yata kargo ng company ang settlement diba? ..ano po ang laban nila...ano po dapat gawin ng company driver?...makukulong ba sya??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum