Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

owning a house after my separation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1owning a house after my separation Empty owning a house after my separation Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:49 am

worriedmom09

Arresto Menor

me and my husband is separated for four years now, and now i have a stable job that's why im planning to own a house through HDMF in one of the low-cost housing here in our place. the agent told me that my husband has to sign all the documents to process my application, but when i told him of my plan he refused to sign the documents i needed, is there any way i could pursue my application, can he waive his rights? or, is there anyway i can do to own a house except for annulment because i can't afford it for now..please help..thank you and God bless.

2owning a house after my separation Empty Re: owning a house after my separation Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 pm

attyLLL

you have to file a petition in court first for separation of property. otherwise, he owns half of that

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3owning a house after my separation Empty Re: owning a house after my separation Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:13 am

worriedmom09

Arresto Menor

would that mean the process of legal separation still?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum