Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage Exceptional Character

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriage Exceptional Character Empty Marriage Exceptional Character Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:28 pm

iamlegit

Arresto Menor

Hi all, I would just like to ask about the marriage contract of my parents, nag-order po kasi ako sa NSO and when i received it may nakaunderline na "this marriage being of an exceptional character performed under ART 34 of Rep.Act 388"ano po meaning nyan?.at saka sa marriage license no. is "xxxx" ang nkalagay, meaning wlang license no. ang mama at papa ko?.Another question pa po, at the bottom part of the NSO merong issued date at expiration date, ano po meaning niyan?..Please help me..Thanks you so much.

2Marriage Exceptional Character Empty Re: Marriage Exceptional Character Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:10 pm

arden2603

arden2603
Arresto Mayor

It means na the marriage was celebrated without a marriage license kasi they fall on the exceptions like being common-law partners for at least 5 years, marriage in articulo mortis and etc..

3Marriage Exceptional Character Empty Re: Marriage Exceptional Character Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm

iamlegit

Arresto Menor

@arden2603: thank u po sa reply..legal po ba ang marriage nila w/o license?.and do u have d idea about tha issue date and expiration date?..thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum