Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Defamation of Character

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Defamation of Character Empty Defamation of Character Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:56 am

duskymorena

Arresto Menor

HI! i worked as a trainer in a BPO company in Eastwood City but I recently resigned (Sept. 15, 2012)because a teamleader accused me of scratching her car in our parking lot.

The teamleader came in around 11 pm Aug 30, 2012 and she parked beside my car.I left around 4 am on Aug 31, 2012 because my shift started at 7 pm. By noon, my co trainer sent me a text message informing me that the teamleader found some fresh scratches starting at the middle of the back passenger door passing through the driver's door up to her front fender. She asked the guard on duty to review the CCTV recordings and investigate. The guard showed her a footage of me going to the front passenger side taking something inside my car and apparently my hand went into the direction where the scratches were seen. They showed part of the footage to some of the agents zooming in to the scene where I closed my car's door until the part where I came to the fender. The TL was fuming mad of course and was heard by almost everyone in the office that morning that she will file an incident report. That night when I came to the office, I felt the indifference of the agents, some even shot sharp glances at me. I sent an email to the HR director as soon as I got inside the office and requested a copy of the video footage but until now I was not provided with one, I didn't even saw it!

I resigned because
1. I cannot stand her verbal assaults on my persona.
2. I am saddened that the agents I have trained no longer trust me. They have judged me without due process which I understand because the guard and the TL showed them the footage. But I was holding a cigarette on my right hand when I approached my car to get another pack of cigarette and of course I will be the only person seen there because we were parked side by side!
3. To avoid stress and a possible physical clash.

The teamleader never filed an IR due to lack of evidence, the CCTV footage was not very clear. She keeps on posting negative updates on the incident on her Facebook wall (no name dropping seen).
I would like to file a case against her but I have no means of paying a lawyer. I do not even know where to start.

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

2Defamation of Character Empty Re: Defamation of Character Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:27 pm

gladyjane

Arresto Menor

i want to ask in what grounds you can file of libel?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum