Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

character defamation and/or slander

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1character defamation and/or slander Empty character defamation and/or slander Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 am

almond_eyes

Arresto Menor

Good Day!
I just want to ask regarding character defamation and slander. I was an intern at this major company and the HR was spreading rumors about me. My reputation was really tarnished, but I do not have any written evidence (except for word of mouth or chismis). The HR is a relative of the company president, which is why she has the audacity to withhold my certificate. What can I do regarding this matter? I have completed the requirements but my certificate is on hold.

Thank you for your replies.

2character defamation and/or slander Empty Re: character defamation and/or slander Sat May 31, 2014 12:04 pm

aspsteve_12

Arresto Menor

you write a letter addressed to the company. or if you know a lawyer, ask him to write a letter for you. para mas my persuasive effect.(if you want i can write it for you)

3character defamation and/or slander Empty Re: character defamation and/or slander Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:17 am

almond_eyes

Arresto Menor

Thank you, Sir. However, I will still wait within the week for my certificate. I will take action if this week passes and she still refuses to give it. Smile

4character defamation and/or slander Empty Re: character defamation and/or slander Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:16 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

almond_eyes wrote:Good Day!
I just want to ask regarding character defamation and slander. I was an intern at this major company and the HR was spreading rumors about me. My reputation was really tarnished, but I do not have any written evidence (except for word of mouth or chismis). The HR is a relative of the company president, which is why she has the audacity to withhold my certificate. What can I do regarding this matter? I have completed the requirements but my certificate is on hold.

Thank you for your replies.

Why is your certificate on hold?

Sorry - I don't see the connection of the certificate and the rumors.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum