Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold Departure Order for Estafa Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold Departure Order for Estafa Case Empty Hold Departure Order for Estafa Case Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 pm

nognog

Arresto Menor

I have a pending 2.8M estafa case and grave theft filed at the Prosecutors Office in our place. Currently, I am here Thailand and planning to go back home next month.

According to my former office mate, there is a hold departure order filed against me. What are the possible things that will happen to me if I go back home? Will I be detained as soon as I arrived?

2Hold Departure Order for Estafa Case Empty Re: Hold Departure Order for Estafa Case Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 am

attyLLL

it depends on what kind of alert is issued to the Bureau of Immigration. If they are alerted regarding a warrant of arrest, then there is a possibility of being arrested upon arrival if the BI officer is sharp.

If you get through, then you will face a problem when you try to leave.

if the case is still at the prosecutor's office, then there can't be an HDO unless the case has been filed in court and the judge issued an order. however, there may be a watchlist order which has the same effect but it lasts only 60 days unless extended.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum