Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hold departure order

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hold departure order Empty hold departure order Tue May 08, 2018 10:54 am

Lunatika

Arresto Menor

hi. i was issued a passport just last month, april 2018. does that mean there is no hold departure order against me or i am not in the watchlist?
i have been issued a warrant of arrest in 1995 for several contracted loan from different financing companies. i was charged for estafa/bp22. i eluded arrest since i wasn't at home during those times and because of that, i went to the province. now, i have a good job and am due to leave the country for just 3 days for a vacation trip.
is there a possibility that i'll be held at the airport?
is there also a possibility that i'll be arrested upon arrival?i have read that an issued HDO is valid ony for 5 years and watchlist orders for 60 days. who requests for a HDO? the complainant? or is it automatic that the court submite HDOs for criminal cases such as mine?
i am due to leave this last week of the month. only for 3 days.
thanks a lot. i will appreciate a speedy and comprehensive response to this.

2hold departure order Empty Re: hold departure order Thu May 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Lunatika

Arresto Menor

who files that HDO or the WLO? does the RTC issue them upon request of the complainant? is the expiration period for both 5 years and 60 days, respectively observed?

3hold departure order Empty Re: hold departure order Fri May 11, 2018 7:54 am

attyLLL

answered your pm

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum