Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

an employee left his employment in the school with a promise to pay his debt but up to now has not done so

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

justice1051

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,

Peace!

A teacher of a our school, left his employment at the opening of classes this school year 2012-2013, without due notice given to the administration. We waited for him to report to school as classes started already. We sent a fellow teacher to ask whether he was coming back to school or not, but he couldn't be found, he was always out. He alleged to have been illegally terminated. The NLRC declared, after a face to face hearing, that his allegation has NO MERIT.He was the one who abandoned his responsibility. During his period of employment he was kindly given the opportunity to borrow money payable within this school year (June 2012-March 2013. In the hearing with him at the NLRC office, not only was his complaint declared to have NO MERIT, he was also made to promise to pay, monthly, his debts to the school. He agreed that he will do that. Up to now he has not sent any payment nor has signified any intention to postpone payment. It's almost 5 months now, i am afraid, he will not pay
and abandon his responsibility to pay. May I know what we shall do, for now?

I shall appreciate a kind advice from you. Thank you so much and God bless your kindness and generosity to share your gift for free.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum