Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would there be grounds for Ejectment?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would there be grounds for Ejectment? Empty Would there be grounds for Ejectment? Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:26 pm

engrmhf

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty..
Just need legal advice on what to do with our situation. My parents bought a property sa isang subdivision from an individual (1st buyer) 20 years ago, na walang titulo kundi un aggrement na hawak ng 1st buyer with the developer. The 1st buyer is not yet fully paid since 1970's until it was offered to my parents in 1992. sa madaling salita, may balance pa po un nabilihan ng parents ko sa developer nung ibinenta sa amin un rights nya with the aggreement. In 1998, my father, who is deceased now, then sold portion of the lot to a certain individual without any tct, but only a deed of sale...They occupy portion of the lot by constructing a small bungalow..Lately this year when i had the chance to fix the situation,and now that we have the means to support my remaining parent, i tried to coodinate with the developer who is claiming that we dont have any rights with the property..They offered me to pay for the property with the prevailing market value for us to be the legal owner of the lot. To make the story short, my husband filed a loan with pag-ibig, and was approved and so the title of the lot that was under the name of the developer then was transfered to my husband, with annotation in favor of hdmf..
The question is, can we file for the ejectment of the other occupant?? In the first place the occupants including my parents may not even the valid owners of the lot then..What is the best way of settlement for that.
Patulong naman po please.
Thanks Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum