Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling of property in deceased husband's name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mitcheve2012

Arresto Menor

My husband recently died and the TCT of the property is under his name. We have been planning to sell said property. Will I be able to sell even though the property is under his name?

jhun abella

Arresto Menor

hi good day..sir i just want to ask regarding on my lola's property the property is under the name of my lolo and married to my lola but the agent told us because my lola want to sell the property that the owner is already died..we are on process of selling the property but one of the heirs doesn't want to sign the deed of sale what is the best way to resolve this?

jhun abella

Arresto Menor

paano po ba maiibebenta ng lola ko yung lupa nya kung ang sinasabi ay ang titulo daw ay nakapangalan sa asawa nya na namatay na nung 1969 pa dahil sa wala ngang mga pera ay hindi nila naasikaso mapaayos ang titulo dahil nakasaad daw sa titulo na married to lang yung title ngaun gusto na ibenta yung lupa dahil wala na ngang kabuhayan tapos po may pitong anak na tagapag mana pero may isang ayaw pumirma ano po ba ang magandang gawin para maibenta na ang lupa?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum