Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling of property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1selling of property Empty selling of property Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:07 am

Radmoore

Arresto Menor

hi, ask ko lang po. pwede po bang ibenta ang house and lot ng tita ko kung patay na po ang asawa nya? nakapangalan po ang titulo sa kanilang dalawang mag-asawa.
Pero may isa silang adult na anak. Ang tanong ko po ay pwede po ba ma ibenta ng tita ko ang lupa kahit walang consent o signature ng isang anak nila? wala po bang habol ang anak bilang taga pag mana? salamat.

2selling of property Empty Re: selling of property Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

May karapatan ang anak nila sa 1/2 portion ng property kc conjugal property at sa portion na intestate estate ng namatay na ama bilang mana. Need ng tita mo ay iliquidate ung community/conjugal property nilang mag-asawa within one year from death of husband, ayon sa Civl Code and Family Code. 1/2 lng ang karapatan ng tita mo sa property. Ung anak, may right lng siya sa 1/2 portion na tita mo (mother niya) kapag namatay na siya. Sa ngaun, dun muna sa 1/2 portion ng property mag-concentrate ung anak sa mana niya sa deceased father. Palagay ko hindi maibebenta ng tita mo ung property kc nandun ung pangalan ng asawa nia sa titulo. Siguro, mag-extrajudicial settlement nlng silang mag-ina kung gusto ng ina (tita) na ibenta ang property. Magka-settlement man silang mag-ina, kailangan pang ipublish sa newspaper ung dokumento for claims against the property and any other heirs deprived of their rights. Search mo ung Rule 73 and 74 ng New Rules of Court at Family Code at Civil Code. NOTE: HINDI AKO ABOGADO, AT ISANG ORDINARY PERSON LANG AKO. ANG MGA SINABI KO SA POST NA ITO AY AYON SA PERSONAL KONG OPINION LANG BASE SA AKING EXPERIENCE AT KONTING KAALAMAN. I AM ONLY SHARING THIS INFO TO YOU FOR IDEA AND WISDOM...

3selling of property Empty Re: selling of property Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:18 pm

cristusinvictus

Arresto Menor

'm a newbie here, anyway I just want to ask something I found on my TCT regarding "MEMORANDUM OF ENCUMBRANCE". It is stated, quote-unquote:

" PUBLICATION LIEN: Pursuant to Section 9 of Ministry of Justice Circular No.17 dated May 24, 1983, the land covered by the reconstituted title is subject to a lien in favor of the Land Registration Authority for the payment of the proportionate costs of publication of the notice of hearing in the Office gazette."

Question: Does this mean I have to pay something to LRA to cancel this memo? The previous owner actually didnt discuss about this matter and I just found it at the back of my TCT when I'm browsing my title released under my name. Anyone here who has idea about this, please I need some inputs to clarify this matter.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum