Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Act for Compulsory Recognition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Act for Compulsory Recognition Empty Act for Compulsory Recognition Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 am

breonsee

Arresto Menor

H Atty. I would just like to ask on who will shoulder the paternity(DNA) test when you file for Compulsory Recognition from the father of your child? Shall the mother pay for it first then must be reimbursed by the father once proven that the child is indeed his own? Thanks

2Act for Compulsory Recognition Empty Re: Act for Compulsory Recognition Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

breonsee wrote:H Atty. I would just like to ask on who will shoulder the paternity(DNA) test when you file for Compulsory Recognition from the father of your child? Shall the mother pay for it first then must be reimbursed by the father once proven that the child is indeed his own? Thanks

the party who filed the petition. but they can equest the court to ask the other side to shoulder the expenses. granting is not guarantted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum