Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to reply to a NTE of negligence of duty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lia01

Arresto Menor

hi,

I would like to request your assistance in writing a reply letter for an NTE and notice for preventive suspension, it would help out if you could suggest or create a reply with legal jargons, here is what my NTE states:

please explain in 120 hours why no disciplinary action should be taken against you for allegedly violating our internal Policy and/or Company Code of Conduct as detailed below:

Policy/Rule/Transgression: COC Rule II Section 4 Inefficiency and negligence in task performance and management leading to Article 282 of Philippine Labor Code Fraud or willful breach of trust..."

Date of occurrence: September 2012

Other information:

One of your basic responsibility as a Team Leader is to ensure that your direct reports abide by our procedures especially on matters that impacts quality assurance and security of client information.

Yesterday, October x, 2012, we received an incident report from our clients which allege that several of your agents are linked to fraudulent activity. Apparently, there were 110 Social Security Numbers which were used to create 326 accounts which is a grave offense and is subject for dismissal based on our Quality Assurance Guidelines which states "Any agent found keeping the customer's social security and/or credit card infomation. Typing/encoding SSS and/or credit card information anywhere else other than on the DTV CRM application"

Failure to submit your written explanation...
and then after that is an advised that I am on preventive suspension for 30 days.

I work for a BPO company, there were no details on how many agents of mine were suspected, but judging on the people suspended, i only have one agent from the 12 agents I handle compared to the other Team Leads who have multiple agents suspended. The letter itself lacks sufficient details so as to defend myself on allegations given. Your assistance on this matter is greatly appreciated and may help future cases on how to reply in such scenarios.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum