Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

telco filled me as awol

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1telco filled me as awol Empty telco filled me as awol Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm

cris78

Arresto Menor

need assistance po-- my wife has been with the company for 12 years already and she filed for immediate resignation last sept 15 since she will stand witness at DOLE for me; she sent her resignation via registered mail and air 21 but still the company declared her as awol-- ano pong dapat gawin? please give us a legal advise on this. Ayoko pong mawala lahat ng pinaghiran ng wife ko

Last edited by cris78 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit txt)

2telco filled me as awol Empty Re: telco filled me as awol Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm

attyLLL

before we get into the validity of being declared awol, are you expecting any separation pay? because resignation is not given any separation pay

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum