Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sworn Statement / Additional Evidences

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sworn Statement / Additional Evidences Empty Sworn Statement / Additional Evidences Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Ladylou

Arresto Menor

Can I still attach additional evidences like sworn statements of other people on the appeal after the decision of Labor Arbiter? My lawyer did not include most of my evidences when we filed the position paper.

A different lawyer will handle my case on the appeal.

fcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi Lady, lawyer ba tlaga yun baka nman hindi. On the other side, hindi mo ba binasa position papers?

May resolution naba itong case mo kapatid? kase yun mga sworn statement mo pwede mo naman ilagay yan sa rejoinder mo.

I wish you luck. Moral lesson is before you submit any legal doc e basahin mo at make sure you are happy before you sign and submit. Be very vocal to your counsel kung ano nasa isip mo

3Sworn Statement / Additional Evidences Empty Re: Sworn Statement / Additional Evidences Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 am

Ladylou

Arresto Menor

When I'm suggesting to include the evidences before, the lawyer told me it's not yet needed.

Paano ko ba ipa-process yung sworn statement of my friends?
pwede bang mag prepare na ako statement for them, tapos sign na lang sila? tapos dalhin ko sa lawyer para maging "legal"? yun kasi ang gusto nila para wala hassle, alam naman namin yung mga nangyari.

PAO lawyer nagha-handle ng kaso ko.

4Sworn Statement / Additional Evidences Empty Re: Sworn Statement / Additional Evidences Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:07 am

attyLLL

lady, you really should discuss this with your own current lawyer unless you tell us you think he is negligent. he has better understanding of your case

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum