Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please advice if voice record converstion with my Wife and sworn statement of 3rd Party are Strong Evidence to File Adultery

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lenian

Arresto Menor

Greetings,

OFW po ako, just went back to phil last Nov 28, para lang sa issue ng Adultery ( Wife ), i've confronted my wife last Dec 4, 2013. and base sa usapan namin..inamin nya yung ginawa nya.. and it was recorded (via mobile voice recorder).. also kinausap ko din yung lalaki and he give me a sworn statement about sa relation nila ng asawa ko..with a signature of witnessess. na kapitbahay ng lalaki at..Wife ng Pastor ( church ).

note: Dec 3 2013.. Wife of Pastor reveal me the truth about sa relation ng wife ko at nung guy..staying in same subdivision..and also our conversation was Recorded.

Please advice if my evidence is enought to file Case

God Bless.

attyLLL

the conversation with the wife cannot be used as evidence unless she consented to being recorded.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Lenian

Arresto Menor

during the Dec 4,2013..conversation (house of Mother in law) ,she mentioned that our conversation should be Recorded..it is enought?

Dec 3, 2013 - Pastor (Wife) testify the truth about the relationship of my wife to other man..it is enough evidence?

Lastly, A Sworn statemennt the Guy with his signature and also sign by 2 witnesses.(neighbor and Pastor (wife).

Lenian

Arresto Menor

Are the Below list of Evidence, Valid and Strong Evidence to file Adultery Case?
A. Voice Recorded
1.Dec 4,2013..conversation (house of Mother in law) ,she mentioned that our conversation should be Recorded..it is enought?

2. Dec 3, 2013 - Pastor (Wife) testify the truth about the relationship of my wife to other man..it is enough evidence?
B. Documents
3.Lastly, A Sworn statemennt the Guy with his signature and also sign by 2 witnesses.(neighbor and Pastor (wife).

Lenian

Arresto Menor

Are the Below list of Evidence, Valid and Strong Evidence to file Adultery Case?

A. Voice Recorded
1.Dec 4,2013..conversation (house of Mother in law) ,she mentioned that our conversation should be Recorded..it is enought?

2. Dec 3, 2013 - Pastor (Wife) testify the truth about the relationship of my wife to other man..it is enough evidence?
B. Documents
3.Lastly, A Sworn statemennt the Guy with his signature and also sign by 2 witnesses.(neighbor and Pastor (wife).

Lenian

Arresto Menor

A. Voice Recorded

B. Documents

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum