Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 child support

+4
Charles_026
justice0606
concepab
mhay_santos
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RA 9262 child support Empty RA 9262 child support Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:09 am

mhay_santos

Arresto Menor

I NEED HELP and LEGAL ADVICE
im a single mom, my son is nearly 6 y/o
i am not married to the father of my son, the father of my son abandoned him, no support or anything at all.
He is a policeman and dont even bother to communicate and dont want to be found. He is not just a policeman, he has rank.
i filed for womens desk in crame but nothing happened.. dinaan nya sa padrino ang lahat kaya walang nangyari sa reklamo ko.
all i want is support for school and medical for his son, im just a regular employee and as much as i wanted to raise my son on my own but my son has needs. my salary is not enough to support his studies and medical support.
Please i dont know where else to go. i wanted to get support for my child.
i know Policeman should show a good example to his country and to all the Filipinos.. but he is abandoning his own blood son.

2RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

mhay_santos wrote:I NEED HELP and LEGAL ADVICE
im a single mom, my son is nearly 6 y/o
i am not married to the father of my son, the father of my son abandoned him, no support or anything at all.
He is a policeman and dont even bother to communicate and dont want to be found. He is not just a policeman, he has rank.
i filed for womens desk in crame but nothing happened.. dinaan nya sa padrino ang lahat kaya walang nangyari sa reklamo ko.
all i want is support for school and medical for his son, im just a regular employee and as much as i wanted to raise my son on my own but my son has needs. my salary is not enough to support his studies and medical support.
Please i dont know where else to go. i wanted to get support for my child.
i know Policeman should show a good example to his country and to all the Filipinos.. but he is abandoning his own blood son.

File economic abuse case. Also try to seek help from NAPOLCOM, I’m sure there is something in their book to force your husband to do his responsibilities.

3RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:28 pm

justice0606

Arresto Menor

seaman po ang asawa ko, ngfile po xa ng case n legal separation on the grounds of sexual infedelity,my mga text messages dw po kz xa ntngap n my affarir ako while nsa abroad xa according to his parents and brothers, ngblotter n po kmi nun s barangay nun time na yun para mgkharap harap, di po humarap un sinasabi ngtxt s kanila, mtibay n po bang proof of evidence ang mga text messages para dun s grounds ng sexual infedelity?hawak ko nmn po un blotter dun s taong ngttext s amin nun time na yun.mula po nov2011 hangang bgo po xa umalis paoverseas nun january 2012,wla po xa suporta s anak nmin n 3 years old n di po ako gnawa nya alottee nya, mother nya po ginawa nya alottee, kasal po kmi s church nun 2007.pwede po b ako mgsampa ng case ng R.A.9292 ngayon po di ppo sya nkaonboard, seaman po sya,C/E licensed.

thanks.

More power!!!!

4RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:25 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

If he stopped providing financial for you and your child, you can file economic abuse under RA 9262 and Psychological violence. And for his parents and brothers, you can file civil case, monetary damage for interfering in your marriage.

5RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 pm

justice0606

Arresto Menor

PANO PO AKO MKKPGFILE NG CASE 9262la po xa kontak s amin, d ko po alm un kompanya nya ngaun?papalit palit po xa ng manning agency tuwing naalis xa?un case n file nya legal separation on the grounds of sexual infedility mlakas b grounds n un for separation?d po b forum-shopping un pagcnampahan ko po xa ng case9262,eh cla un unang ngfile bgo xa umalis nun january pa, pending nga lng daw po

6RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Charles_026

Arresto Menor

mhay: go straight to PAO (public atty office) for assistance.

justice: complaints at hall of justice can be submitted with the last known address of your husband. once raffled and subpoena'd you can proceed to POEA and ask for your husband status and engagement details (agency, term, pay, etc). upon flashing copies of your marriage license and birth cert of your children, they will release the info to you. POEA also have their legal dept to launch complaints on abandoned families/children. you can also go to MARINA to file a watch list based on your complaint so they will not renew his seaman's book if your case is outstanding.

7RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Kaye21

Arresto Menor

Hi, i have a question. Is there a chance that i get a child support from my son's father? I was 7 months when i went to the united states to give birth to my son who is now 2 years old. His father left me when i was 2 months pregnant. When i went back to the philippines after giving birth he asked for another chance and so i got back withhim. I stayed with him for less than a year but cheated on me again. Its been more than a year since we stopped communicating and now hes expecting another baby with his wife, the one he cheated on me with, they got married months after we broke up. I am now here in united states and would like to ask if i can file or i have the rights to demand a child support from him? My son is 2 years old and i never had any support from him since even we were together. He does not carry his last name though he looks exactly like him. i spoke to his parents but they stopped communicating due to some arguments with his mother. He left philippines with his wife to go to Bahrain with his parents but went back to the Philippines after few months.

I know that he has a business with his wife now but he doesnt consider it as a job. Thats why he claim that he doesnt have one. By that, he can say that he can't give any support?

Please let me know what can i do and my rights. Thank you.

8RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:43 am

feifei

feifei
Arresto Menor

Ask lang po saan po pwede magfile ng DEMAND LETTER for Child support? need po ba agad yun ng Lawyer? thanks po

9RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 am

Kaye21

Arresto Menor

They said you don't need to go to a lawyer for the letter. If he doesn't reply to it then thats when you need to file a case, that means you have to go to a lawyer for it. Make sure when you file, have him signed somewhere to proof that he received the letter. It's either you give him something to signed and send it back to you or have someone give it to him then have the person you asked to have a paper and have the baby's father signed. Also include on the letter a copy of the family code article 193-204. So he can read about the law and to know your rights.

10RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:01 pm

feifei

feifei
Arresto Menor

Alright got it Smile
Thanks for the info Ms. Kaye21
Have a nice day!

11RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:27 am

Kaye21

Arresto Menor

Can anyone give me a sample letter for CHILD SUPPORT DEMAND LETTER PLEASE?

12RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

jeyndilema

Arresto Menor

Good day sir/ma'am...
Need ko po sana ng advice...M married with 3 kids,sa ngaun ay hiwalay napo kami and me kinakasama na sya with 3 kids din. Bago kami naghiwalay ay nagkaron kami ng verbal agreement regarding sa sustento ng mga kids ko. Sa ngaun po ay d na sya nakakatupad sa napagkasunduan naming sustento. Gusto ko po malaman if me required percentage ba para sa sustento? And gusto din pong mangyari ng gf nya na maging equal ang hatian namin sa kita ng husband ko (me,my husband and his gf),maari po b un? Many thanks in advance....

13RA 9262 child support Empty Re: RA 9262 child support Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:01 pm

HebronLuke

Arresto Menor

My ex-wife is running after me, he used my son and brainwashed him. and now she called my dad that she filed an abandonment complaint thru NBI against me and will be submitted to POEA,

I have been supporting my son since i left them and until now, i sent him to a private school and give him allowance.

just recently tinopak na naman ang ex-wife ko.
it started when i asked him the student number of my son so that i can verify the school payment.

she bursted in anger and told my dad she already filed the complaint, she stated that i abandoned my son for 10yrs and that all my support is invalid because its UNDOCUMENTED

just yesterday my dad got a copy of the Statement of Account from school.. and it stated there only 5,000 was paid last month while i gave her 11,000 for the tuition.

now i know the real reason why she will not give me the student number of my son.

My question is, is there such thing as Undocumented Support?

Can i be sent home even if the complaint will be filed and thru POEA??

thanks

HL

see related post..

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t21857-advice-needed-adultery-and-annulment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum