Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

accused of rape case no bail need help.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

skulze

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney,

I really need your advice, my brother was accused of raped by a lady who is just block mailing him for money..... it was filed last 2008, my brother filed a counter affidavit and thought that the case was dismissed, he was surprised last week that he was issued a warrant and no bail for this case?he is still in jail right now... the complainant was willing to settle for some amount....there would be a an arraignment on Thursday and the complainant is willing to sign the desistance in front of the fiscal....
1.)Will my brother get out of jail on the same day after the arraignment?
2) Will his record be cleared on NBI since he is not guilty on the rape case filed? if not is there any way to clear his record because he is an OFW and plan to work abroad again.... Please I really need your advice thakyou.....

skulze

Arresto Menor

please attorney i really need your advice

attyLLL

if he will pay, make sure that the desistance is signed before the prosecutor handling the case

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

skulze

Arresto Menor

attorney the complainant already signed a desistance,now he wil be on temporary release with a condition that if within two years if the complainant will not re-open the case then the case wil be dismissed,question ko pn bkit kailangan na ganito ang condition so does it mean na kpg nghabol ulit ang complainant can we use the same desistance that she signed to counter the complain?and meron na po desistance db dapat dismissed na kaagad ang kaso,we dont undestand why the rules are like this on temporary release,please attorney we really need your advice,thankyou

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum