Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

manloloko na bank loan officer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1manloloko na bank loan officer Empty manloloko na bank loan officer Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:01 am

bacoorcavite

Arresto Menor

hi atty,

A loan officer from chinatrust who was recommended by my friend asked 16,000 to process my papers for a loan amounting to 410,000. She said she will change other details since the amount is big. I have unpaid credit cards and loans in the past so she said she will do something about it. She promised the release of the loan Sept 4. She said I cant go directly to the bank and wait for her so she can assist me but I waited 5 hours then got a text message that she was in Pasig Headquarters and was captured by the police. I am bothered because she might use my details for other fraud acts. I sent her my picture and signature. I even sent her my COE and photo copies of valid IDs. She promised to give the 16,000 back but she is hiding right now. She is still connected with chinatrust and I have other witnesses that she is still doing the same " modus" to other loan seekers. Can I file an estafa case? I have proofs that I sent her the money. She refused to answer my call and text messages. What do I need to file the case ASAP. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

2manloloko na bank loan officer Empty Re: manloloko na bank loan officer Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter to her first then write a letter to her manager

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum