Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property (land) recovery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property (land) recovery Empty property (land) recovery Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 pm

se7en

Arresto Menor

Hello Sir. This is Seven. I have queries about land recovery. There is a lot under the name of my late late grandfather thru a decree number we found in the records of the clerk of court.

The lot is not subdivided and the tax declaration is under my grandmothers name, her sister and their one brother.

sometime, the grandmothers sister managed to make a deed of sale between my grandmother and her sister transfering all my grandmothers share to her name by sale thereby having the full authority of the land. But, my mother now and their siblings reckon the signature of my grandmother is fake(meaning my grandmother was faked).

My grandmothers sister sold the land a certain guy (the whole property) and in the deed of sale between my grandmothers sister and that certain guy, the two siblings (my grandmother and their brother) did not sign in the deed of sale much more it was not annotated in the Registry of Deeds.

Now, since my grandmother was mentioning (before she died) that she has a land she wants her children to get it back so thats what my mother and her siblings trying to do. Trying to get the grandmothers portion of land from that certain guy who "bought" the land from my grandmothers sister, but the issue here is, the guy who "bought" that land doesnt want to give up the land. What can we do and if we have to file a case, what case would it be?

Thank you very much. I hope ill be helped...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum