Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

affidavit of paternity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1affidavit of paternity Empty affidavit of paternity Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:10 pm

rhasselle

Arresto Menor

I'd like to seek advice from legal experts regarding my situation.I'm now 8 months pregnant and my boyfriend is a seaman. He was already on board when I found out that I was pregnant so we didn't get the chance to get married. He actually wants to acknowledge his child. So what we did, I printed a copy of affidavit of paternity from the internet and sent it to him, he sent it back with his signature. we are planning to have it notarized by an attorney. My question is, ok lang ba na yun ang i present ko sa hospital after I'll give birth para madala ng baby yung apelyido nya?is it accepted in the hospital?

I would really appreciate if you could help me regarding this matter.

Last edited by rhasselle on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error)

2affidavit of paternity Empty Re: affidavit of paternity Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:24 pm

rhasselle

Arresto Menor

I'd like to seek advice from legal experts regarding my situation.I'm now 8 months pregnant and my boyfriend is a seaman. He was already on board when I found out that I was already pregnant so we didn't get the chance to get married. We actually wants to acknowledge his child. So what we did, we printed a copy of affidavit of paternity from the internet and sent it to him, he sent it back with his signature. we are planning to have it notarized by an attorney. My question is, ok lang ba na yun ang i present ko sa hospital after I'll give birth para madala ng baby yung apelyido nya?is it accepted in the hospital?

3affidavit of paternity Empty Re: affidavit of paternity Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm

rhasselle

Arresto Menor

I'd like to seek advice from legal experts regarding my situation.I'm now 8 months pregnant and my boyfriend is a seaman. He was already on board when I found out that I was pregnant so we didn't get the chance to get married. He actually wants to acknowledge his child. So what we did, I printed a copy of affidavit of paternity from the internet and sent it to him, he sent it back with his signature. we are planning to have it notarized by an attorney. My question is, ok lang ba na yun ang i present ko sa hospital after I'll give birth para madala ng baby yung apelyido nya?is it accepted in the hospital?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum