Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Payment to loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Payment to loan Empty Payment to loan Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:28 am

Drbrennan

Arresto Menor

Good day! Atty. I just want to seek your help about my personal loan. I got a loan from a lending company amounting of 50k I issued PDC. I was able to pay straight for 6 mos. (37,200) however after 6 mos I lost my job so I informed the company that I wont be able to pay and so they did not encash the checks. We agreed that I will be paying on Cash basis, which I did. Just to be clear there is no bounced check. Since I lost my job I was 2-4 mos behind. but im continuing paying them. The total amt that I paid in Cash is 16,000 plus the first 37,200 so in total I paid them php53,200. I've been asking them for a statement of account but they keep on saying "next time" Then I received a call from them saying that I need to pay 67,000 and my accnt is on their legal dept. I asked them if they can wave the interest fee or if I can negotiate with their legal dept and I was told that their legal dept can't do anything about it and that they are are the highest person I can talk to. I haven't received any letter from them or from their legal dept thay just kept on saying that my accnt is on legal dept and I shouldn't wait for a warrant arrest, I told them if they will waive the fees I will just pay my remaining bal but for them its no good. what should I do?should I continue to pay?without me knowing where the money is going?please I need your help. I want to know what should I tell them... I really want to pay but i want to pay just the right amount.They wont let me to have a payment arrangement thank you in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum