Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

when is the right time to file an annulment?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

maricar esguerra

Arresto Menor

gud day maam/sir,

my cousin's situation goes like this..he met his common law wife 3 yrs after he and his legal wife had been separated. which means they met and lived together 3 yrs aftr d separation to d legal wife. my cousin and d common law wife had a child a yr after they lived together, 2 yrs after, the legal wife filled a case to my cousin, d case was non support for their 2 below 18 children ( they also have another 2 above 20 children, 4 all in all). my cousin was imprisoned or 2 weeks coz the legal wife suspended d case.. 5 yrs after my cousin is planning to file for an annulment since he already have a good job and those minor legal children of him are now 18 yrs of age and 14 yrs of age. pls note that their eldest child who is now 27 yrs old is not his biological daughter. he only knew that he was not d father, a day bfor their wedding but bcoz kahiyaan n sa relatives and friends nung legal wife nya now na d ituloy ang wedding pumayag cya pkasal kahit umaatras n cya. can this b a ground for annulment also? is it the right time to file for an annulment right now or do he have to wait for their minor kids to become at legal age? pls note that my cousin and his common law wife has 2 children now 5 and 7 yrs old

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

maricar esguerra wrote:gud day maam/sir,

my cousin's situation goes like this..he met his common law wife 3 yrs after he and his legal wife had been separated. which means they met and lived together 3 yrs aftr d separation to d legal wife. my cousin and d common law wife had a child a yr after they lived together, 2 yrs after, the legal wife filled a case to my cousin, d case was non support for their 2 below 18 children ( they also have another 2 above 20 children, 4 all in all). my cousin was imprisoned or 2 weeks coz the legal wife suspended d case.. 5 yrs after my cousin is planning to file for an annulment since he already have a good job and those minor legal children of him are now 18 yrs of age and 14 yrs of age. pls note that their eldest child who is now 27 yrs old is not his biological daughter. he only knew that he was not d father, a day bfor their wedding but bcoz kahiyaan n sa relatives and friends nung legal wife nya now na d ituloy ang wedding pumayag cya pkasal kahit umaatras n cya. can this b a ground for annulment also? is it the right time to file for an annulment right now or do he have to wait for their minor kids to become at legal age? pls note that my cousin and his common law wife has 2 children now 5 and 7 yrs old

He can file annulment anytime with in working days. And he doesn’t have to wait for his second child to turn 18. The issue here is the ground that he will use and if he can prove it.

maricar esguerra

Arresto Menor

sa na relay ko po na story, me sufficient grounds po p ung cousin ko para magfile ng annulment? according to my cousin even if nagkaroon cla ng 3 biological kids ng legal wife nya ay parang naging psychologicaly incapacitated cya coz ung multo ng nkaraan na inamin ng legal wife nya na indi cya ang tunay na ama ng panganay nla ay bumabalik at bumabalik p rin sa isipan nya that made him babaero during their pagsasama

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum