Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MARRIAGE VALIDITY

+7
kiviejo@gmail.com
ydnar
ElijahJohan
arden2603
yarie
attyLLL
ladyconan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26MARRIAGE VALIDITY - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE VALIDITY Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 pm

attyLLL

under the current process, a year would be fast.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

27MARRIAGE VALIDITY - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE VALIDITY Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 am

Charlieturner

Arresto Menor

Hi, im looking for help to find out if my marriage is valid or not and also to know what my options are.
I am a foreigner and I got married this september to filipina that I knew for 2 years. She did all the preparation (me the paying) for the wedding, also telling to her family, priest and municipality she love me very much, that she is serious about the marriage. But still after 11 days she went crazy and left me there.
After 10 days she comeback and go to policestation in her town, I have to go there and then she tell me she not really love me from the start and she dont want to stay with me...
So I go to the priest, tell my story and he give me back the registration papers. I go municipality, tell my story and they also give back all papers. So my papers never made it to NSO and I burned them except one.

But we did got married in church, in the house of God.. So my question is if my marriage has any value? I know now that the girl is with an other guy..
Can they get married? What are my options?
Because I dont think somebody could just get away with something like this. She made me spend alot of money on the wedding, all for nothing and to be honest, im very very hurt emotional by this.

Thank you in advance, greets

28MARRIAGE VALIDITY - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE VALIDITY Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 pm

attyLLL

charlie, your instincts are right. a marriage is not made invalid simply by its non-registration.

29MARRIAGE VALIDITY - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE VALIDITY Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Charlieturner

Arresto Menor

Ok, so you are saying my marriage is valid, ryt?
But when I got my papers back from the priest, he told me it's invalid.. That I have nothing to worry about..
And can somebody prove that I am married to that girl?

Thank you in advance, greets

30MARRIAGE VALIDITY - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE VALIDITY Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 pm

attyLLL

without the marriage contract, it will be difficult. make sure none are floating around

31MARRIAGE VALIDITY - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE VALIDITY Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Charlieturner

Arresto Menor

Ok, Im in possession of the last marriage contract, I burned the other 3.
So can I consider myself a free man again?
And what if me or she marriage an other person, is this 'second' marriage valid or invalid then?
thank you very much already attyLLL, greets

mjabaac

Arresto Menor

I got married po for 2006 the only reason was pastor kasi ang father ng husband ko dahil po may baby na kami to save his family in disgrace. We got separated po 2010 for reason of irreconcilable differences due to his vices po including womanizing,lying, being drunkcard, addicted to cock fighting alot more,, maybe even drug using since he started selling out things, increasing list of debts namin..

since 2010 once ko lang sya nakausap wala na ding support for the 2 kids.. huling balita ko sabi nya magkausap kami may anak na daw sya and was also testified by sister in law.

Can I file for annulment po ba?
on what grounds po ba mapapabilis?
sabi po kasi ng iba after a year presumtive death can be file?.. kaso po if yun ang ifile ko and i remarried what if bigla sya mag appear makakasuhan ba ako ng bigamy?

33MARRIAGE VALIDITY - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE VALIDITY Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:46 pm

mjabaac

Arresto Menor

the first and last time po we talk after 2010 gusto niya i magfile na ko annulment since may anak na din sya so that we can get our freedom.. or presumtive death daw?

please advice po.. kasi gusto ko na din po mahiwalay na.. para po sa ikatatahimik ng lahat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum