Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice on Annulment. Please help.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Advice on Annulment. Please help.  Empty Advice on Annulment. Please help. Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:01 pm

LA

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty, Please help.Been very depressed for the result of my annulment case.
I've been undergoing annulment procedures since 2010 w/ reasons of psychological incapacity(I can send the petition for your review), the first case was filed at QC on August 2010 and was dismissed due to section5(2) rule on the declaration of absolute nullity of voidable marriage-then it was filed again at San Juan , but then again it was dismissed for several reasons : 1.during the non-collusion hearing, the fiscal suspected that there is a collusion between parties due to the respondent's appearance at the investigation; the letters submitted at the respondent's residency (San Juan) left a 'return to sender' notice; 2. Issue on the residency.It should be filed on the Family court. The next step of my current lawyer was to refile it again at QC. I am having second thoughts about his directions.I dont know if i could still trust him. Is it possible to pursue this case for the third time? Hoping for your assistance/advice.

2Advice on Annulment. Please help.  Empty LA Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 pm

majhun

Arresto Menor

pano mag file ng annulment?

3Advice on Annulment. Please help.  Empty Re: Advice on Annulment. Please help. Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor

ganyan talaga buhay dito sa pinas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum