Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake O.R / C.R

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fake O.R / C.R Empty Fake O.R / C.R Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 am

rhonskull

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

Good Day to you Atty,just needed some advice lang po..Ganito po kasi,.may nabili po ako motorcycle w/c i saw from Sulit.com.ph. Nagmeet kami nung seller sa Market Market Mall in Taguig. Nagustuhan ko po yung motorcyle And thoroughly inspect the engine, And the orig O.R & C.r. w/c he showed to me seems authentic..we executed a deed of sale and nagkabayaran na po kami..Yun nga po plang motor eh nakapangalan pa po sa 1st owner,so binigyan nalang po nya ako ng open deed of sale na signed nung 1st owner..
Kinabukasan po eh nacheck na nga po namin na fake un O.R. & C.R..Just to make sure po eh Nagpunta kami sa LTO to further verify the authenticity nun documents, we found out that the or/cr is still encumbered sa motortrade..which the 1st owner purposedly falsified/produce a fake or/cr para maibenta yung motor,dahil tinakbuhan na po nila yun motortrade...

I tried to contact the seller para isoli yun motorcycle,pero he keeps on promising na pag nagkapera dw po cia..
Gusto ko lang po makasure na maibabalik nya un pera ko ,ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin?ano po bang kaso ang maisasampa kopo sa kanya at paano po ang proseso?

Note: Hindi ko po alam kung yung 1st owner or yung seller ang nag fake ng or/cr.

Sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako.Thank you very much po.

Rhon Sumbillo
Rhon_r150@yahoo.com

Last edited by rhonskull on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum