Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

force resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1force resignation Empty force resignation Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 am

kitkat072912

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I would like to ask sana, kse I was force by my employer to resign when he found out I planned to transfer to other company with his previous co share holder. HE wanted me to resigned because of my loyalty daw.. So to give him what he wanted and I feel like it will be toxicating staying on that company without trust from him, He told me he was dismayed he felt I betrayed him,.

And so now I filed my resignation same day when he talked to me. He did not give my salary and other mandatory benefits. And he treathened me that he will get even with me just for that .(transfering to other company)

ANd now Ive head he is making some audits.and He wanted to pinned me down whatever the results of the audit. eventhough everybody know he gets money from our sales right away. there were no turnover of cash on me that I signed that I received the money.

He has a lot of questioning.

My question is does still can run after me?even though they dont have evidence that I get money like he is accusing.?

I am no longer connected with her. But still he is running after me.He accepted my resignation now he is running after me.Is that possible?

I need your help!

thanks so much

2force resignation Empty Re: force resignation Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

baka kaw yung gusto nya..may gusto syo

3force resignation Empty Re: force resignation Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:49 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

kitkat072912 Please wait for a professional lawyer/commentator here. Just ignore the unprofessional one.

4force resignation Empty Re: force resignation Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:14 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Pasipsip pa kuno.

5force resignation Empty Re: force resignation Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes your resignation was accepted but it seems that you were not cleared yet. Better fix everything, then get clearance and certificate of employment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum