Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice of Explanation - Fraud Allegation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

maximax

Arresto Menor

Please help me ATTY ...

I received an nte that i had a fraud allegation from my current account that i am handling. They only let me listen to the recording but there's no video supported that would show the account of the customer to prove that I am lying with the customer.. the scenario is, customer called in and she mentioned that she requested to downgrade her plan, my response with the client is "since this is the first day of your bill cycle, you plan have just changed and it is now downgraded." but on my nte letter, they are accusing me that there was no changes made on customer's account and i failed to proactively offered to downgrade the plan of the customer.

I requested for them to pull up the account but they said that we can't do that because the account is under investigation..

Can you please give me some advise what I will write on my Notice to Explanation letter?

Thank you in Advance.....

attyLLL

make sure you submit a written request for records of the account status so you can determine whether no downgrade was indeed made. you should also request for an admin hearing.

insist that it was not deliberate and apologize if it is indeed true

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum