Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Estafa Case Empty Estafa Case Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 pm

aquinopia

Arresto Menor

Hi! I live in the U.S.A. and come home most of the time,normally 6 months here, 6 months in the U.S. I buy goods there and sell them here through friends etc. In February 2010, my mom's friend got some items from me but until now, not a single centavo was paid. All in all, P30,250 ang utang niya sakin. I keep reminding her pero ang daming rason. Pinupuntaha ko din sa bahay at office nya kaso wala talagang nangyayari at kami pa ang inaaway. Sabi nya pa nga sa text nya, kami na nga daw ang tinutulungang magbenta etc. etc. She already returned some of the items she got from me, yung total na P30,250 considered sold na yun. Now, my question is, can I file Estafa? I'll give my mom S.P.A. since babalik na ako sa U.S. sa June 19. Thanks! Paano po yung proseso?

2Estafa Case Empty Re: Estafa Case Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 am

attyLLL

please post your question in the Free Legal Advice section.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum