Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jilted Lover

+2
Attentionseeker
Kano
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Jilted Lover - Page 2 Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

27Jilted Lover - Page 2 Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

STD CARRIER COWARD WITH WOMAN WHO HE GAVE STD WITH! lol! WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY LONG! HANGGA'T MALAGAS ANG ITLOG MONG BULOK! m3

28Jilted Lover - Page 2 Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

SORRY SA IBANG MEMBER KAILANGAN KO LANG TALAGANG SIPAIN ANG KANO NA YAN EH! Super kasi maka degrade ng Pinay eh halata namang meron syang kinatatakutan na ginawa n'ya sa kanya tapos claim pa na nag work sa paralegal eh EPAL naman pala sa batas pati batas natin sinisiraan! BOBO! Rolling Eyes

29Jilted Lover - Page 2 Empty Re: Jilted Lover Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:21 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

lol! AWV you seems to be having so much fun with this arsehole!

AWV wrote:STD CARRIER COWARD WITH WOMAN WHO HE GAVE STD WITH! lol! WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY LONG! HANGGA'T MALAGAS ANG ITLOG MONG BULOK! m3

30Jilted Lover - Page 2 Empty Re: Jilted Lover Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Kano

Arresto Menor

You really are a boring person.

Sleep

31Jilted Lover - Page 2 Empty Re: Jilted Lover Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

tatak

Arresto Mayor

1) Could she create problems for me with the BOI when I return to the RP?

I do not see any legal problems that may arise from the facts presented. Assuming that both of you are of legal age, your case is a product of indiscretion between two consenting adults.

2) What is there to stop a jilted lover from inventing stories and getting the police involved?

You cannot stop her from doing so, BUT getting the police involved right away is a different matter. Even if the police do get involved, all you have to do is to explain your side.

3) I do have all of our chat logs saved. Would they be of any use if she decided to prosecute me for anything?

If the contents of the chat logs are relevant and competent to your theory of the case, then it will be useful on your side.

4) How much more credible is a Filipina's word against a foreigner in the eyes of the PNP or the BOI?

It will depend on many factors. As long as your testimony is straightforward, candid and unflawed by inconsistencies or contradictions in its material points, and also your demeanor is consistent with one who is really innocent, bolstered by verity born out of human nature and experience, credibility can be accorded to you.

http://bar2012.blogspot.com/

32Jilted Lover - Page 2 Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

tatak wrote:1) Could she create problems for me with the BOI when I return to the RP?

I do not see any legal problems that may arise from the facts presented. Assuming that both of you are of legal age, your case is a product of indiscretion between two consenting adults.

2) What is there to stop a jilted lover from inventing stories and getting the police involved?

You cannot stop her from doing so, BUT getting the police involved right away is a different matter. Even if the police do get involved, all you have to do is to explain your side.

3) I do have all of our chat logs saved. Would they be of any use if she decided to prosecute me for anything?

If the contents of the chat logs are relevant and competent to your theory of the case, then it will be useful on your side.

4) How much more credible is a Filipina's word against a foreigner in the eyes of the PNP or the BOI?

It will depend on many factors. As long as your testimony is straightforward, candid and unflawed by inconsistencies or contradictions in its material points, and also your demeanor is consistent with one who is really innocent, bolstered by verity born out of human nature and experience, credibility can be accorded to you.

Thanks for your reply Tatak. It is nice to know that there are sensible people in this forum.

Last edited by Kano on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected typo for the other retards in this thread. Mind you, they are beyond help.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum