Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jilted Lover

+2
Attentionseeker
Kano
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jilted Lover Empty Jilted Lover Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

When I was in Manila last year I met up with a female friend of mine that I had met on the internet. After a brief romance I decided that she was NOT the girl for me and we parted as friends. We still continued to chat online afterward. She then claimed that I got her pregnant and gave her an STD and demanded money from me. It turns out she never was pregnanat and did not have an STD (I had myself checked and cleared). I did not send her any money. She became quite persistent in demanding that I become her boyfriend and future husband. At this point she was beginning to be psycho. A couple of months later she started to threaten me with "problems" if I ever returned to the Philippines.

Questions:

1) Could she create problems for me with the BOI when I return to the RP?

2) What is there to stop a jilted lover from inventing stories and getting the police involved?

3) I do have all of our chat logs saved. Would they be of any use if she decided to prosecute me for anything?

4) How much more credible is a Filipina's word against a foreigner in the eyes of the PNP or the BOI?

I am planning to return to the RP to marry my fiancee and still have in the back of my mind the threats made by my so-called jilted lover.

I would be very upset if I was to be locked up for absolutely nothing based on lies from a jilted lover.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Concerned Kano

2Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 am

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

She's just bluffing! She can't do anything against you! She wasn't a rape victim, just an obssess psychopathic woman, so its just bollocks! Keep all your records of communication and make sure you inform the American Embassy about her threats! Just a precaution and you will be safe on your next visit to Philippines.

3Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Attentionseeker wrote:She's just bluffing! She can't do anything against you! She wasn't a rape victim, just an obssess psychopathic woman, so its just bollocks! Keep all your records of communication and make sure you inform the American Embassy about her threats! Just a precaution and you will be safe on your next visit to Philippines.

Yup, she is/was an obsessed psychopath. And, maybe she is bluffing. But, it wouldn't be the first time a jilted lover has tried to screw over a foreigner. Then what? The foreigner sits in jail as a guest of the government until he can prove his innocence; and that could be a very long time.

Lets say she decides to make that accusation of rape even though it would be a lie. I read in another thread in this forum that if she is convincing enough the charge will stand and the accused will remain in prison. Apparently, rape is not a bailable offence in the RP.

This leads me to another question:

Does a falsely accused person have any recourse in the RP?

4Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Yes! What did I tell you in the first place? To report this case to American Embassy (because of your username I thought you were an American) but it shows that you are Canadian so you report it to Canadian Embassy.

Rape is not an easy case to proved unless she has witnesses! And witnesses should be convincing not because you have witness they will just believe their statement. It is not that easy to invent a case or accused someone of wrong doing!

5Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:07 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Isn't everyone with a white face a Kano??? Laughing

And, how do you get to the embassy if you end up being arrested at NAIA? Sad

6Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:25 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Attentionseeker, I noticed that you live in the U.S. and in another thread you say that you are not even a RP citizen. Are you even an attorney? What knowledge do you have of RP laws and rights?

7Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

I may live in US but my relatives do have law firm and I work as an admin in a law firm. Do I have to explain myself to you? You are too inquisitive! It is highly unlikely that they will nicked you at NAIA unless you are carrying drugs with you!
If you fear that this might happen there are many ways to inform your embassy, inform your Embassy by emailing them before travelling and call them as you landed NAIA. Think!!!!!

8Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Yes, I am very inquisitive!! lol

No, you don't need to explain yourself to me. I just like to know if the person I am discussing things with is not a lunatic or just seeking attention. Very Happy

And, why are you shouting all the time?!?!?!? The use of exclamation marks indicate you are SHOUTING!!!! Very Happy

Perhaps an Attorney in the Philippines can help with my original question?

Last edited by Kano on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typo)

9Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

What is it you don't understand working as an admin in a law firm??? This only means I am surrounded with lawyers!!! And we do have law firm in Philippines!!! lunatic does not handle proper conversation and is always out of topic!!!!
Learn to stick within the topic and find the right answer to your curiosity instead of being provocative to people, so you don't get yourself into trouble!
Now you wonder why this woman is troubling you!!!
If you will be taken to court ensure your statement is precised so you won't find yourself behind bars!!! Also, why insist on visiting Philippines if you are doubtful???
AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, ALL IN CAPITAL ARE SHOUTING NOT THE EXCLAMATIONS!!!

10Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Why waste your energy with foreigner who has low opinion of Philippines law? Let him get captured no need to give him advice he doesn't deserved it. We have lots of Filipina who are married to foreigner and their husband are contented and happy. He is not a lost to our society so let him get lost! Razz Twisted Evil

11Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Kano wrote:When I was in Manila last year I met up with a female friend of mine that I had met on the internet. After a brief romance I decided that she was NOT the girl for me and we parted as friends. We still continued to chat online afterward. She then claimed that I got her pregnant and gave her an STD and demanded money from me. It turns out she never was pregnanat and did not have an STD (I had myself checked and cleared). I did not send her any money. She became quite persistent in demanding that I become her boyfriend and future husband. At this point she was beginning to be psycho. A couple of months later she started to threaten me with "problems" if I ever returned to the Philippines.

Questions:

2) What is there to stop a jilted lover from inventing stories and getting the police involved?

3) I do have all of our chat logs saved. Would they be of any use if she decided to prosecute me for anything?

4) How much more credible is a Filipina's word against a foreigner in the eyes of the PNP or the BOI?

I am planning to return to the RP to marry my fiancee and still have in the back of my mind the threats made by my so-called jilted lover.

I would be very upset if I was to be locked up for absolutely nothing based on lies from a jilted lover.

Concerned Kano

1. You cannot prevent her if she decided to file a case against you. you just have to provide evidence(s) to defend yourself.
2. Nothing. But if you think that she is just trying to harass you or make money. You can file a complaint against her.
3. If properly documented and you can positively ID that it is her account and she is the one you are chatting with, you may use it.
4. It is not about nationality, it’s all about evidence.

12Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
Kano wrote:When I was in Manila last year I met up with a female friend of mine that I had met on the internet. After a brief romance I decided that she was NOT the girl for me and we parted as friends. We still continued to chat online afterward. She then claimed that I got her pregnant and gave her an STD and demanded money from me. It turns out she never was pregnanat and did not have an STD (I had myself checked and cleared). I did not send her any money. She became quite persistent in demanding that I become her boyfriend and future husband. At this point she was beginning to be psycho. A couple of months later she started to threaten me with "problems" if I ever returned to the Philippines.

Questions:

Concerned Kano

1. You cannot prevent her if she decided to file a case against you. you just have to provide evidence(s) to defend yourself.
2. Nothing. But if you think that she is just trying to harass you or make money. You can file a complaint against her.
3. If properly documented and you can positively ID that it is her account and she is the one you are chatting with, you may use it.
4. It is not about nationality, it’s all about evidence.

Thank you so much Concepab. Your honest reply is appreciated.

13Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

And, to the other clowns that have replied here, I have nothing against the law of the RP. But, I do have a problem with the process. And, as I already mentioned, there is an awful lot of people in this forum that have issues with the process of justice in the RP. Not just me, the foreigner. Instead of picking on the foreigner why don't you pick on them too?

@Attentionseeker, you are exactly that.. an "Attention Seeker". You have your own problems back in the RP that you can't deal with. So, please shut your mouth.

14Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

AWV, I must presume that Englsih is not your first language or you would have understood the original post.
I will try to explain in the simplest English possible for your simple childish mind. She told me that I gave her an STD. I went to the doctor and had myself checked. I was told the results show that I do not have an STD. Is that clear enough for your simple mond AWV? And, when I confronted her on it, she just laughed and said, "Ah..ok".
I don't know why you insist on defending her, AWV. If a person was to try to screw someone here in Canada, I certainly would not defend the either. I don't care if you are black, blue, or green. A wrong is a wrong anywhere in the world.
If you really want to fight, why don't you just crawl up my butt and fight for air?

15Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

lol! If you are not such a moron you are in Philippines law site! So don't brag about your English here as you cant speak our language, you are just making a fool of yourself m11 No wonder you met an enemies because you are such an idiot! FIGHT??? Hah! You fear to come to my country and yet you have a guts to offer a fight! If you are that brave why do you fear to come and visit Philippines again? You cant even face this woman! m3 Why do you seek advice here on a free law site? You speak English and you can travel but you can't afford a lawyer? What a Face Twisted Evil you claimed you work with paralegal and yet you're clueless!

You said;
By the way, the reason I chose not to pursue a relationship with this Filipina is because I found out she is a sleazy, scamming bargirl. Further, I met some guys that she also tried to scam. Of course you will all say that there is no such person in the RP like that. You also probably believe that the Abu Sayyaf should form the next government in the RP

Why do we need to hear all your CRAP here? Sleazy, scamming bar girl and yet you want to come back to Philippines to fool more Filipina do you? Why don't you stick with the whore, cheap and easy women in your own country! Basketball I bet your look can't even pass the taste of any professional Filipina! Our professional Filipina only likes decent, smart, good looking and not a sleazy bug, disgusting foreigner who can only afford prostitutes! tongue

16Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

AWV, you make me laugh so hard with your stupidity. Sadly, I even pity you. I don't kknow why but, I do. Poor you. Sira ulo. You continue to change the subject because you know you are wrong and a fool. You are trying to turn a simple bunch of questions into a circus. Oh, yeah, I did call you a clown...BWAHAHA. Oh, I will leave the whores for you coz that is all you can probably get. I guess you can use your hand too. BWAHAHA!!
Just another example of how plainly stupid you are. I didn't know she was a bar girl until long after. But, you missed that point too. As a matter of fact, I have never put even one foot in a bar in the RP. That whore is probably your mother anyway and that is why you are defending her.

I did offer you a fight. CRAWL UP MY ASS AND FIGHT FOR AIR. Is that clear now little boy?

I will just laugh at any of your future nonsensical posts. Please don't expect a reply unless you are ready to grow up and behave little boy.

I will entertain any serious replies from anyone though,

17Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

lol! Entertain any serious reply? Who would believe you here? You are a joke! GAGO KA NA DUWAG KA PA! HINDOT KA! lol! You can't even win an argument with that woman you are problematic with, how much more if Filipino you pissed are infront of you? lol! NYA HA HA HA! My mother is dead MORON
you screw that Filipina and yet you are washing your dirty linen in the public! DISGUSTING SHAMELESS STUPID MORON! lol! you probably will screw anything even just a post with skirt on it! Laughing

18Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

You probably killed your mother with your stupidity.

Sleep

19Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Nya ha ha ha ha! KAYA KA NAGKAKA STD you can't afford a decent woman! tira pasok ka kasi OGAG KA NAMAN! NAKAKAHIYA KA TSONG! BUKAS MALALAGAS NG YANG UTIN MO! lol!

20Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

21Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Sleeping with prostitute again are you? GAMIT KA CONDOM BOBO! Basketball PARA DI KA NA MAGKALAT NG LAGIM! m11

22Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

I guess this is one way for you to increase your post count little boy. Wow look at you... you are at 107.

23Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

N'ya ha ha ha! YOU HAVEN'T REPLY TO A COUPLE OF POST BUT SLEEPING EMOTICONS EH DI IKAW ANG NAGPAPADAGDAG NG POINTS! KASI NGA OGAG KA! YOU POOR STD CARRIER! lol!

24Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 am

Kano

Arresto Menor

Sleep

25Jilted Lover Empty Re: Jilted Lover Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:11 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

STD CARRIER COWARD WITH WOMAN WHO HE GAVE STD WITH! lol! WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY LONG! HANGGA'T MALAGAS ANG ITLOG MONG BULOK! m3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum