Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need leagal advice please---

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need leagal advice please--- Empty need leagal advice please--- Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 am

hyperchiq

Arresto Menor

i want to go back to the country i came from but i'm scared that i have a pending case against me... the police search our house in US and was looking for me but i already left to go here in philippines-- they want to question me about missing money in the bank that i used to work to--- i did not get to explain at all aand i'm scared that they might think i'm guilty that's why i left-- but i left because of an emergency with my mom--- i'm planning to go back to US but i am not sure if i have a case or they might hold me in the airport-- i did not recieve some sorth of letter- subpoena or warrant of arrest or court appearance--- what should i do? does that mean i can just go back normally? if they didn't file anything against me can they file anything after a year? thanks

2need leagal advice please--- Empty Re: need leagal advice please--- Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 am

attyLLL

i cannot speak regarding criminal procedure in other countries. if you have a friend or relative in the US, then please ask them to check on the status of the case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum