Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

leagal advice for taking on the government

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jarrah95

Arresto Menor

i have recently had an idea that whould revonulitioilize the way we are fighting climate chainge. but i dont have a very leagal background so i dont know as of yet if it will work.
my idea is that climate chainge effects everyone and everything and the government is not doing what they should be to stop it, so i am looking for a way to force the government (short of overthrowing the government, thats just too far) to act on climate chainge, please dont say elections as all of the political partys dont have a good climate chainge stance (except the greens who too many people dont trust in power to vote in). i just need to know if this is possable to do and how to go about it.
thankyou for your help

attyLLL

If you're asking how to compel the government to implement your idea, that would be like demanding that GMA resign.

You can package your idea into a project proposal and bring it to the appropriate government agency depending on the nature of your idea. The DENR would be a good place to start. They have Bureaus and other offices which may be interested in your proposal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum