Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legality of marriage not registered in NSO husband and wife already separated

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

prettyme22

Arresto Menor

Hi, i would like to inquire if a marriage not yet registered in NSO can still be registered? The marriage ceremony was held last 2001 and they lived together for one year only. They have one child, but the ex-wife was married already to a Japanese citizen, and now, she is threatening the ex-husband to file their marriage. The ex-husband has now a live-in partner. Is the claim still valid even after 11 years being separated? What is the prescribe period in filing a marriage contract, if there is any.

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated because the ex-wife is planning to file the marriage this coming week.

Thank you so much.

Mrs.fragile

Arresto Menor

Prang kgya ng situation ko yn ah my I know what is the name of the x husband your referring too?

attyLLL

registration of a marriage is not required to make it valid. there is no prescription period, but the husband can oppose the filing if he knows where and when it is filed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum